Terms and conditions for Orders and refunds on Tyresnmore
I. Area of coverage
We have doorstep fitting service available for all customers based in Delhi-NCR, Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are currently expanding our services to cover more cities in India. We will be adding locations for mobile tyre services soon.
II. Fitment fee
Payments are accepted by all debit or credit cards issued by Visa or Mastercard and are processed through a secure, third-party payment gateway.
You will have to pay the remaining amount for an order to our Service Crew before they start working on your vehicle. This can be paid either in cash or by a Visa or Mastercard issued debit or credit card.
TyresNmore might ask for 20% advance from the customer in the event of an COD order, for some special tyre sizes or has right to cancel the order without assigning any reason.
We do not accept cheques and demand drafts. Please help our service crew by keeping an appropriate payment method ready with you at the appointed time of servicing.
IV. Place and time of servicing
You will receive a phone call from our Customer Services Team to fix a time and location for changing the tyres on your vehicle within four hours to placing the order.
Please note the following points about scheduling the visit.
- Please ensure that the location you agree with our Customer Services team for fitting of tyres has ample space for parking our servicing van next to your vehicle. If prior permission is required for vehicles to enter the premises, please obtain the necessary permission beforehand;
- Please ensure that the location chosen by you allows our Service Crew to work on your vehicle, including hoisting it on supports, clamps and jacks. Multi-level parking lots are not suitable for proper service
- Please keep cash or a valid Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card ready for making a payment for your purchase, ensuring that the card has sufficient funds for the payment. We do not accept cheques or demand drafts so please assist our Service Crew by making the payment before getting the tyres changed.
- You can re-schedule the visit at most 2 times, provided you give us a call at least 8 working hours before the scheduled time for servicing your vehicle.
In case you have placed an order and do not wish to avail of the purchased products, please call our customer services number to cancel your order no later than 24 hours prior to the appointed time for servicing your vehicle.
- For cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the appointed time for servicing your vehicle, we will refund the entire payment made by you when placing the order, including the booking amount and the facilitation fee.
- For cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the appointed time for servicing your vehicle, you will forfeit the booking amount as well as the fitment fee and we will be unable to process any refund for your order.
If you are not happy with the product's condition or find any fault, please inform our Service Crew and we will be happy to provide a replacement. Please note that we will accept replacements only for genuine issues with the products presented for inspection.
Once the product has been fitted to your vehicle, we will not be able to consider any returns, except for warranty claims as per the terms and conditions mentioned by respective tyre manufacturers on their website/warranty cards.