Tyresnmore terms and conditions for viewers of website
This website is maintained and operated by TyresNmore Online Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "the Company", "We" or "us"), a company incorporated under the laws of India and having its registered address at S-40, Janta Market, Rajouri Garden New Delhi, India 110027.
In DELHI NCR,BENGALURU,PUNE,MUMBAI,THANE, CHENNAI, NAVI MUMBAI & HYDERABAD - We provide DOORSTEP fitting of TYRES, ALLOYS & BATTERIES with the option of PAYMENT ON DELIVERY.
- We require parking space for our van near your car or bike to enable our team to complete the process.
- Payment on delivery can be made in cash or debit card, credit card, net banking or mobile wallet.
- Orders will be executed subject to availability of stocks and the approval of the management of this website.
- Tyresnmore reserves the right to ask for advance payment to execute the order.In case of cancellation of orders, Tyresnmore online pvt. ltd. will be responsible only to the extent of refunding any advance received from the customer.
- If any additional accessories are used (Example tyre nozzle, weights for wheel balancing) these will be charged additionally.
Valve & Wheel balancing offer is valid as per following terms & conditions:
For 4 wheeler (For cars and SUVs) tyres:
Wheel balancing & one tyre valve (for tubeless tyres only) will be provided at no extra cost on purchase of each new tyre after receipt of payment for new tyre/s along with applicable fitment fees.
For 2 wheeler (For motorcycles and scooters) tyres:
One tyre valve (for tubeless tyres only) will be provided at no extra cost on purchase of each new tyre after receipt of payment for new tyre/s along with applicable fitment fees.
Wheel balancing is not provided for 2 wheeler tyres.
For all tyres:
No discount will be given in lieu of for wheel balancing or tyre valve in case customer does not avail these.
In case of tyres fitted with Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) the tyre valve provided may not function, however it will be provided.
- For Battery Customers - The exchange of the old battery will be done based on the Ah capacity of the battery.In case the battery being returned is of a lower Ah capacity than the new battery, Tyresnmore Online Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to ask the customer for the amount of difference in the value of the old battery.
- We reserve the right to publish any reviews and or ratings given by you.
- Availability & Cancellation :Our endeavour is to fulfill all orders however, Tyresnmore Online Pvt,Ltd.reserves the right to cancel any orders.
- Refund of money paid for the cancelled order will be made limited to the amount the customer has paid in advance while placing the order. Tyresnmore Online Pvt,Ltd. is not responsible for any other dues to the customer in case of cancellation of order.
- Thank you for choosing Tyresnmore Online Pvt,Ltd. , by clicking on the Place Order button above ,your acceptance of these terms & conditions is confirmed.
- Tyresnmore is only an e-commerce facilitator to the Product, and an original manufacturer shall provide all warranty to the Product. Tyresnmore accepts no additional liability for any errors or omissions, to any buyer, due to use of any Product or Service. The Buyer has ordered the Products knowing after reading all specifications and warranty provided by manufacturer and all risks, consequences thereto.
- Key terms The following key terms apply to all users of this website. The Company will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. The content and functionality on this site is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to the viewer of this website. We make no representations or warranties about timeliness, completeness, suitability or usefulness of any of the information on this website. All content and functionality on this site is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all activities and services offered through this website or make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, information presented/disclosed, through this website. Product Pictures: The Rim shown in the image is for representation purposes only. Tyresnmore only deal with Tyres and batteries, Rims are not inclusive.Tyresnmore does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, quantity, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform, except as provided by the original manufacturer. Tyresnmmore accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties, arising out of any injury (physical, mental or financial) to any buyer due to use of any product or service as delivered by Tyresnmore. The Buyers' purchase any products knowing all risk, consequences, out of free will.
- The material presented on this website is for information purpose only.It is only intended to provide a description of, including but not limited to, the products and services of the Company.
- This website may provide links to third party websites; however, providing links does not imply any affiliation between the Company and the owner of the third-party website. We do not endorse or approve the content on any such third-party website. We shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites.The content on this website is not and should not be interpreted or construed as professional advice or consultancy. All the information and content on this website is protected by copyright laws. Unauthorized copying, modification or distribution of the content on this website is strictly prohibited. We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or for the loss of revenue or profits whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
- The content provided on this site is free of charge, unless otherwise expressly stated, and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between a user/viewer of this site and the Company. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by the Company. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and the Company takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service.
- Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service whose link is provided on this site, is at your own risk. This website contains material which is owned by the Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of all the material on the website is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of the Company.
- This site and its contents are provided "as is" and the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. The Company expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties. In no event will the Company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you should not submit information you consider confidential. The Company does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our members/partners and ourselves, we must treat the issue of such submissions with great care. Importantly, without a clear business relationship, the Company cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence.Accordingly, please do not communicate unauthorized idea submissions to the Company through this website.
- Any ideas disclosed to the Company outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential and the Company may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you/crediting you/citing you/accounting you. The Company will make every reasonable effort to return or destroy any unauthorized idea submissions without detailed review of them. However, if a review is necessary in the Company's sole discretion, it will be with the understanding that the Company assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or compensate you for its disclosure or use. By submitting an idea or other detailed submission to the Company through this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this stated policy.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Notwithstanding anything contained in this website, including the foregoing, the visitors of this website agree and acknowledge that the Company reserves its right to discontinue, abandon, delete, modify or alter any content/information published on this website without prior notice.
- Tyresnmore reserves the right to ask the customer for up to 100% advance payment in the case of an order, for some special tyre sizes, and or, delivery in certain Pincode areas.Tyresnmore has the right to cancel the orders without assigning any reasons, and advance paid in such cases will be refunded as per our terms and conditions. All Additional Accessories and Consumables(Nozzles, weights, wheel alignment, wheel balancing) are chargeable on actuals for both online and offline orders. ORDER BY 6.30 PM FOR FITTING TOMORROW. *- Subject to Tyre availability and confirmation by the operating team and crew.
- Tyresnmore online pvt. ltd. reserves the right to cancel any order placed on tyresnmore.com by the website viewers.If any amount is received as an advance will be refunded to the payee / customer.